Preparing You for Homeownership!
HELP is proud to offer free workshops to provide the public with a better understanding of the home buying process.
The Homebuyer Education Workshop focuses on how real estate transactions work, qualifications for home buyer financing, and the responsibilities of home ownership. The workshop is broken up into two sessions:
Session One: will help you determine whether you are ready to purchase a home and offer suggestions on managing your money and credit.
Session Two: will focus on getting a mortgage, shopping for a home, and managing your home and finances.
Certificates are required for most downpayment/closing cost assistance, and are given immediately upon completion of the 8 hours of education.
*Registration is required, and seating is limited so REGISTER EARLY!!!
**Financed in Part By Florida Housing Finance Corporation (FHFC) and Collier County Community and Human Services Division
FREE Homebuyer Education Workshop Schedule
- Saturday, June 30, 2018
- 8:00 am – 4:00 pm at HELP, 3200 Bailey Ln Ste 110, Naples, FL **Must attend entire session
- Tuesday, May 15 & Thursday, May 17, 2018
- 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm at HELP, 3200 Bailey Ln Ste 110, Naples, FL **Must attend both sessions
or Email email@example.com
1. Provide date(s) you wish to attend
2. Name(s) of attendees
3. Address & Phone Number where you would like to receive enrollment confirmation call.
Online Homebuyer Education Courses ($99)
Online Homebuyer Education courses are available 24/7 at a charge of $99. Be sure to check with your lender and/or down payment assistance provider to determine if completion of an online course satisfies the education requirements of the program you are applying for.